Mechanical process of porting:
- Change import statements to direct to python-ogre modules instead of pyogre.
- Fix the errors that crop up. For instance, pyogre uses a lot of attributes, whereas python-ogre provides set/get methods.
- New OIS system for input, no more ogre.EventProcessor
- CEGUI works about the same, just remember to use the set/get methods instead of direct attributes. It won't work and there won't be an error to tell you what went wrong.
- When things run, but don't look right... I'm still working on this.