So, after an hour of reading and clearing e-mails, I wondered whether anyone from my university also joined in. Nope, perhaps no one applied in the first place?
Anyway, I'm gonna list a few things on my todo so I don't forget when exams are over:
- Replace the Taharez look in the GUI.
- Create layouts of all the gui elements.
- Document the class structure of the current client and the client library, so I can get an overview and some idea of how to proceed.
- Explore ways of making the universe look prettier. I want to look into writing shaders and particle effects. Make the GUI look good as well. Transparency and animation?
- Explore how Python-Ogre wraps libraries, in case I need to wrap something e.g. update CEGUI to 0.6
- Add an in-game console. I'll figure out why later :)